Thursday 26 January 2012

TEEN TOP 10ASIA



C.A.P, Between “Leader” and “Neighborhood Big Brother”
When do you find to be the hardest to control the younger members? When they’re hungry, when waking them up, or maybe when they’re practicing?
C.A.P: All three. (laughter) Especially when trying to wake Niel up.
Niel: Hey, it was only once! It was when only three members had a schedule in the morning, and I was really tired. C.A.P woke up first and he tried to wake me up, saying “Niel, wake up, we have to leave.” But apparently I snarled, “I’m not going.” I guess that scared him.
C.A.P: He did that this morning, too!
Niel: This morning he came and woke me up quietly.
C.A.P: They’re scary during meals, too. The kids eat all my side dishes. (laughter)


<10Asia> Chunji, All-Around Player
If you were to make a unit group within Teen Top?
Changjo: We would split up 3 and 3. With the spirit of competition, we will promote at the same time!
Chunji: We have the mature team (points to Niel, C.A.P, and Changjo) and L.Joe, Ricky, and I will be the team in charge of visuals.
Niel: People are more interested in personality than visuals these days.
Chunji: But still, people look at the visuals first~
L.Joe: Yeah, I think we’ll win.
Niel: By the time we promote as units, many people will know Teen Top and so they could be tired of the visuals!
Chunji: Not true! A team can’t not have visuals!



<10Asia> L.Joe, the Charms of Irregularity
Niel: (Looking at L.Joe) L.Joe is really handsome even when taking sponsor photos.
C.A.P: (So L.Joe can hear) Yeah~ Handsome! He’s a doll!
Niel: L.Joe is really good-looking. And he takes selcas well. I’m really bad at taking selcas. I don’t understand how he can take selcas so well.
Changjo: Because he takes 300 pictures and picks one out of those!
Niel: No really, L.Joe is different. His entire existence is like a mythological dragon.
Chunji: He’s not real. (laughter)
L.Joe: (Listening in) Ah… That sounds like a good thing and a bad thing.



<10Asia> Niel, a Fearless Boy’s ‘My Way’
At MBC’s <Idol Star Athletics and Swimming>, you played a huge part.
Niel: At the high jump, I unexpectedly got 1st place. If Sangchu sunbae-nim and SHINee’s Minho sunbae-nim were there, I probably would have gotten 3rd. Actually, at the hurdles race, I fell as soon as I started. Eu eu~
Changjo: Ready~ Go! Fall! Haha.
Niel: No actually, before the race, Andy gave me some burden and so I think that’s why I made a mistake! He said that if I did well, there would be a big reward. But if I didn’t do well, he would give me a punishment many thousand times worse than that.
Chunji: Sure. He’s blaming it all on Andy, even though it was his fault!
C.A.P: I’m going to tell on you!
Niel: In the swimming event, I made it to the finals, but during the finals, my goggles fell off. I could have gotten at least 3rd, but I got last because of my goggles. Haha!
Changjo: Wow~ His excuses are never-ending!
C.A.P: From now on, you are “Excuse Niel.” “Excuse Niel” (laughter)





10Asia> Ricky, the Energy of a Child-Turned-Man
We heard that you were the most jealous of L.Joe for being the lead in the “Crazy” music video.
Ricky: To be honest, I learned how to act when I was young, so if they casted me, I’m sure I could have done very well. That’s why I was a little disappointed.
Niel: These days, Ricky has been really greedy and has been setting the atmosphere. Is he growing up?
Chunji: He’s always really quiet, even now.
Changjo: A man likes to look cool at all times.
Niel: Actually, you can call Ricky the “Weight” of our group. (laughter)
Ricky: Not true! What do you mean weight! Ah really. You guys make me like this. I am really cute and I clean diligently, too.



<10Asia> Changjo, a Baby Bird Who Has Newly Emerged From the Egg
Since ‘No More Perfume On You,’ your singing parts have gradually increased. How have you secured your part?
Changjo: I didn’t do it alone, but with the help of the members. During our lessons, our vocal teacher helped me a lot. And when we were not receiving lessons, the members taught me. Especially “Raising the Heavens and the Earth” Chunji and “Emotional Voice” Niel, they taught me a lot.
Niel: Of course! Our teachings played a part. Changjo will rise to the top.























No comments:

Post a Comment